Pages

Labels

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Missy Elliott and Lil Wayne features on Busta's song 'Why Stop Now' (Remix)

WMM (World Music Masterider)Missy Elliott lands her vocals on Busta Rhymes and Chris Brown's collaboration "Why Stop Now". "I'ma blow it up like a torpedo/ Who am I, you don't know/ You can call me the original/ I'm the E double-L I-O-T-T don't ever try me on the mic/ I'ma beast/ Eat an emcee like I'm finna have a feast," she sings on the second verse.

Lil Wayne also stops by with a final third verse "B**ch, I'm higher than Eddie Cane/ Tunechi I can have everything" he concludes, while Chris Brown keeps his vocal contribution solely on the chorus.
DISCLAIMER: The text above song is copyright / property of the authors, artists and music labels are concerned. All media - including Lyrics, MP3, and video clips - are available on this site are for promotional and evaluation purposes. We also do not provide MP3 files on our server. If you like this music, buy a cassette / CD or a personal dial tone (NSP / RBT) to support the artist / singer / band in question in order to continue working.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment